Motec M800 Plug-In ECU (EVO 9) 3 Plug 13010A
MoTeC’s benchmark M800 is a versatile, race-bred ECU that is suitable for almost any application including modern engines with up to 12 cylinders. It also suits rotary engines with twin, triple or quad rotors. It offers maximum sophistication to control the latest automotive advances, such as continuously variable camshaft timing and drive by wire throttle, while maintaining the flexibility to suit a range of users. This highly advanced ECU is ideal for professional motorsport and integrates seamlessly into a complete engine management and data acquisition solution.
The EVO89 M800 Adaptor is an interface that allows an M800 OEM to be mounted in the factory ECU case for a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8 and 9 (three plug connector).
Motec | 13010A | Engine Management
- 8 x Injector outputs—high or low ohm ‡
- 6 x Ignition outputs ‡
- 8 x Auxiliary outputs—for functions such as camshaft control, drive by wire throttle, boost control, nitrous injection, idle speed stepper motor and many more
- 8 x Analogue voltage inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 6 x Analogue temperature inputs—fully configurable including custom calibrations
- 2 x Wideband Lambda inputs—for Lambda measurement and control
- 4 x Digital/speed inputs—for wheel speeds and function activation
- 1 x CAN
- 1 x RS232
- Case size 147 x 105 x 40 mm
- Weight 500 gram
- 1 x 34 pin and 1 x 26 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts